Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

















"I’ve looked over your resume and qualification, and I’m happy to say that I’ve chosen you to be my dinner."




and here's the leftovers...

May I ask why you left Red Lobster?

I’m sorry, but I’m having trouble reading your handwriting.

And if you'll just sign this standard anti claws clause.

I’ll be honest at this company you have to have a pretty tough skin.

So you feel you out grew you’re last position.

I’m guessing at your former job you were a pretty big fish.

I see you’re from Boston.






Let's take a look at this weeks winning nominees!





















"Can you please pass the cow?"

Let me start by welcoming you all to Narcoleptics Anonymous."

"By a 9 - 0 vote, the rest-room expansion project is approved."

and my entry was...

"I'm sorry, I guess I didn't really understand what Venti meant."

(shhh...) I also entered this under a different name...

"Before we start the meeting, I want to let everyone know that the bathroom is out of order."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker