Friday, September 19, 2008

Dan's Found Caricature

Every now and then one finds a picture, photo, plant or mineral that looks just like one's self. I'm going to try to post a new FOUND caricature of myself every Saturday morning for the next month. Please let me know when you find them successful, or when you think they’re crap.















This classic A & W restaurant character bares a sad and slightly fat resemblance to my current state. As a kid my Uncle owed a local A & W drive in chain located in Michigan. In it's earliest years almost every member of my family worked there at one point in their young life; my Aunts, my Uncles, even my mom worked there as a roller skating waitress serving trays of greasy food to cars full of drunk teenagers. When my brother and I were very little kids, we use get to go to the drive thru on our birthdays and my Uncle would let us order as many large root beers and foot long chili dogs as we could choke down. In the early 90's my Uncle retired and sold the restaurant, but it still holds a special place in my clogged heart.Viva La A & W!!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker