Friday, September 12, 2008

Dan's Found Caricature

Every now and then one finds a picture, photo, plant or mineral that looks just like one's self. I'm going to try to post a new FOUND caricature of myself every Saturday morning for the next month. Please let me know when you find them successful, or when you think they’re crap.















I found this post card at a local art show and immediately noticed a likeness between myself wearing my glasses and a caricature I assume was drawn of an artist named David Coffman.

This caricature was drawn for an art show in San Francisco that opened September 5th and runs through October 5th located at D - structure at 520 haight st. @ fillmore. I don't know anything about the show, but if you're in the area, check out the Duck!!! show.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker