Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


I'm afraid your weekend is still experiencing delays.












Here are the left overs...



I’m prepared to offer you 25 cents and a bottle of Night Train for the entire company.

Maybe you should call the gas company.

I don’t think you’re employees are filling out their time cards honestly.

I guess the entire company couldn’t live off your salary.

I suppose we should have fired some people when we downsized.

I'm sorry, but anti-depressants are not covered under your company's health care plan.










Here's this weeks nominees...





"I feel like seafood tonight."
Submitted by Mike Sellers
Newtown, Pa.

“I don't want to hear again about the one that got away.”
Submitted by Jo Minow
Chicago, Ill.

“And what does she have that I don't?”
Submitted by Christo Phillips
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I entered...

"Well maybe you should get a fish penis. Did you ever think of that?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!

I entered "Do these scales make me look fat?". Not even half as funny as yours.

I enjoy your site and talent.

Caveat Production said...

Thanks, that's a good one!

eXTReMe Tracker