Sunday, January 31, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



It’s amazing how far blackmail can get you around here.





Here's the leftovers...


I think I picked up the wrong gym bag this morning.

Wow, this side of the job is WAY easier!

This guy's never read Tom Sawyer apparently.

They're really shaking things up over here!




Here's this weekends nominees...




“Mom said you were supposed to take me to the game.”
Submitted by Laura Lea Cobb
Starkville, Miss.

“I’m trying to raise money for our squad. Would you like your plane washed?”
Submitted by John Riley
Issaquah, Wash.

"I don't think you'll be too pleased with your new uniforms, either."
Submitted by Gary Osheroff
Pasadena, Calif.


I entered...
"We were bought by Hooters Airlines."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker