Sunday, January 03, 2010

this Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"This is the only way to keep perverts from stealing our underwear."









Here's the leftovers...

Somebody’s in here!

Can you spare a few quarters?

And I thought sitting on them felt good!

I claim squatter’s rights!







Here's this week's nominees...





“Let Table Seven know that there will be a slight delay on the risotto.”
Submitted by Teresa Palomar
Baltimore, Md.

“This is why I don't need cable TV.”
Submitted by Jamie Scott Picon
Methuen, Mass.

“There's always room for cello.”
Submitted by James Ninivaggi
Ridgefield, Conn.



I entered...

"Where did you say you got those mushrooms for the portobello salad?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker