Tuesday, December 08, 2009

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Get plenty of rest and stay out of the sun."







Here are the leftovers...


I think you might have the bunny flu.

You're dying of arthritis.

Is that a rabbit in your hand or are you just happy to see me?

Stop projecting your problems.

This isn't what I meant when I said you could shadow me.












Here are this weeks nominees...



"So you're the infamous Sudsy Malone."
Submitted by Dave Barber
Columbus, Ohio

"Couldn't you just have a last-meal request like everyone else?"
Submitted by William Babula
Santa Rosa, Calif.

"It says Martha Stewart once lived here."
Submitted by Laurence Lytton.
New York, N.Y.


I entered...

"Thanks for lending me Martha Steward’s Prison Living book."






1 comment:

thomas said...

you've got a winner this week!

eXTReMe Tracker