Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I should probably go check on the toilet wine."




Here are the left overs...


I’m hoping to get time off for bland behavior.

Well honey, we should probably get back to our corner of the cell.

Wow, so this is all made out of soap.

Well we should call it a life.





Here's this weeks nominees...



"First time at Euro Disney?"
Submitted by Addison Koella
Knoxville, Tenn.

"We discovered the Internet since you were here last."
Submitted by Charles Coté
Rochester, N.Y.

"Lily pad . . . lily plant . . . Damn, I've forgotten my safe word!"
Submitted by Dean Booth
Columbus, Ohio

I entered...

"So, you’re into exploring?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker