Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"Rodolpheus, you are not allowed to join in any Centaur games."







Here's the left overs...

I'd hate to see what the Mermaids look like where you're from.

Well, if it isn’t my half brother.

I may have gotten the looks, but you got the singing voice.


Here's this weeks nominees...





"This is Stan. He works in the lab."
Submitted by Robin Carelse
Hamilton, Ont.

"Now, I know some of you might be thinking, Is this a trap?"
Submitted by Patrick Kraft
Chicago, Ill.

"The last of our Swiss bank account."
Submitted by Deb E. Tenney
Honolulu, Hawaii

I entered...


"One of you is getting laid off, but don’t worry, we’ve set up a handsome severance."

1 comment:

Deb E. Bergman said...

Aloha from Hawaii! I'm Deb E. Tenney, the "lucky" one who came in 3rd for the caption contest! Check out my blog: debtenney.blogspot.com

I have a few entries about the caption contest in my archives...

I also enjoyed your photoshopped mannequin shots...may have to try that next time I'm at the mall!

eXTReMe Tracker