Monday, August 17, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"One of you is getting laid off, but don’t worry, we’ve set up a handsome severance."





Here are the left overs...

Gentlemen, there is a rat amongst us.

The HR department said we should try to make the work environment more comfortale for everyone.

My cheese is in town for the weekend. Is there someone that can show it a good time in the city? Maybe take it to a movie, dinner, and maybe some dancing, but that's all!

It’s come to my attention that someone in this office has been accepting bribes.

Who’s turn was it to buy breakfast this morning?






This weeks nominees...




“How's my pallor coming along?”
Submitted by Karen Silverstein
West Hartford, Conn.

"This isn't what I had in mind when we agreed to separate vacations."
Submitted by R. D. Henry
Washington, D.C.

"If this isn't Hawaii, would you mind giving me a shove back out to sea?"
Submitted by Sergio Zenisek
West Linn, Ore.


I entered...
"I bought a case of SPF 100 but, I find hiding in the case itself works best."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker