Monday, October 26, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I don’t feel you’re giving your whole self to this job."








Here's the left overs...

I’m afraid we’re going to have to find a new head of sales.

Please, sit down.

Sorry, workmans comp doesn’t cover this.

It’s still not appropriate to say “ I want your body” to a fellow employee.

You said you had plenty of experience pouring cement counter tops.








Here's this weeks nominees...





"I think this can all be traced back to my mother ship."
Submitted by Patrick Kelsey
Manheim, Pa.

"Can we do therapy for just five more minutes? Please? Please?"
Submitted by Carolyn Smaka
Cranford, N.J.

"What do you mean time's up? I just put another quarter in."
Submitted by Annette Gasparon
Secane, Pa.

I entered...
"I think I may be getting to old for a child psychiatrist."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker