Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Gary's back, and he's shooting up the Halloween party!"




Here's the leftovers...

I'm sorry, you just missed him.

Could you please hold all my close calls.

Turns out it isn't better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune!








Here's this nominees...



"This may burn a little."
Submitted by Paul Wehling
Minneapolis, Minn.

"I'm beginning to see what you mean."
Submitted by Lucinda Olmstead
Loudonville, N.Y.

"Now, if you wouldn't mind holding on to this while I get the thermometer."
Submitted by Catherine Cameron
Fallbrook, Calif.

I entered...

"Is this lens better or worse?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker