Sunday, July 19, 2009

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"The Delta frat guys did it again!"






Here are the leftovers...

I represent some very important clients, Batman, Spiderman, King Kong…

Okay, send up the layoffs one at a time.

I’ve been transferred to the very exclusive delusional division.

Tell them we received their offer and are prepared to counter offer with, “ Don’t come any closer or we’ll jump.”



Here are this weeks nominees.




“You think Alcatraz can hold me?”
Submitted by Joshua Rosales
Rosemead, Calif.

"Go ahead, waterboard me."
Submitted by Lester Craft, Jr.
Basalt, Colo.

“Well, the menu did say ‘Choose your own lobster.’”
Submitted by Donna Palmer
Chattanooga, Tenn.

I entered...

"I hereby sentence you to three more weeks paid vacation!"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker