Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I give this group the same pills I put in your coffee every morning."





* By the way, this is also a damn good found caricature of me...








Here are the leftovers...


They’re adapting to their new surroundings beautifully.

These guys work much harder than the interns and we don’t have to feel as bad about torturing them.

And when I dress them in tiny overalls, they act stupid.


If they stop researching I give them the same shock I give you.






Here's this week's nominees...




"First, we discuss my percentage of any water you find, real or imagined."
Submitted by Jeff Joseph
Melville, N.Y.

"Just so we're straight, this is a billable mirage."
Submitted by Brooks Heintzelman
Wilmington, N.C.

"Impressive audition, but we're going with the camel."
Submitted by Benjamin Levy
Palm Springs, Fla.

I entered...

"We're prepared to offer you a glass of water for the rights to your story."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker