Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"You haven’t heard of extreme indecisive sports?"






Here are the leftovers...

What do you want to do today? We’re up for anything.

He can’t decide on a major.

Let’s throw a bunch of crap at him, film it and put in on the internet.

It’s hard to know exactly which steroids to give him.


Here are this weeks nominees...



"Who would have thought they'd actually give money to a bank!"
Submitted by Michael Jensen
New Rochelle, N.Y.

"At the next bailout, let's also ask for a pony."
Submitted by Lynn Tudor
New York, N.Y.

"Did you send your thank-you card to Congress?"
Submitted by Harvey Kaslow
Pasadena, Calif.

I entered...

"I’ve taken all my money out of the market and I’m putting it in fountains."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker