Sunday, August 14, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"The idea behind new uniforms was that we'd all wear the SAME new uniforms."







Here are the leftovers...

Alright serve them up something good.

Okay chief you up next, then you chief, then you chef.

Hit the showers chef, you're crab cakes are uninspired.






Here are this week's nominees...





"You know I'll just go straight to your hips."
Submitted by Blake Chapman
Toronto, Ont.

"We're sorry about your cat, but he was eating the slower children."
Submitted by Steven Woof
Aventura, Fla.

"You’re gonna be huge in this town."
Submitted by David Wilson
Morristown, N.J.

I entered...

"Please spare my boobs, I mean life!"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker