Monday, April 30, 2012

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest


Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I thought his cave would be nicer."




Here are the leftovers...

Would you mind asking your guest to remove his shoes?

That's how you use ALL of the buffalo. 

It's not you, it's him.




Here's this week's nominees...





"When they said, 'Take us to your leader,' I don't think they meant your mother's house."
Submitted by Sally Anne Groomes
Bethlehem, Pa.

"I don't care what planet they are from, they can pass on the left like everyone else."
Submitted by Justin Sather
Oswego, Ill.

"Which finger do I use for aliens?"
Submitted by Zachary Yanez
Houston, Texas

I entered...

"Whatever you do don't tell the spacemen we've been doing drugs."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker