Sunday, September 26, 2010

this Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I don't want you hanging around the farmer's house anymore. "








Here are the leftovers...

The narcotic duckling is back.

I think it’s time we tell the other ducklings they’re adopted.

He's the duckling with the good personality.





Here are this weeks nominees...




"I gather you both feel you're being manipulated."
Submitted by John Glenn
Tyler, Texas

"O.K., now do a tragedy."
Submitted by Andrew Badr
Oakland, Calif.

"You need an agent, not a counsellor."
Submitted by Joe Wehry
Astoria, New York

I entered...

"Have you considered how this is going to effect the kid’s puppets?"


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker