Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Comics from Tracy


In our film "Tracy" we had a scene featuring one of the characters secret comic book collection. We created over 30 original comic book covers, most of which go completely unnoticed in the 3 to 4 minute scene.

Well, I'm sad to say we've reached the end. I think there are one or two that Brian Fee did that I can't find, so if I find them I'll post them, but in the mean time I think this is a fitting way to end. I did this one based on what I imagine the sad, lonely life of a real boy millionaire might be.



This would explain why Richie Rich killed himself and became Casper the Ghost.

Mo' money mo' problems...

Thanks for giving these props their moment in the sun! If you get the opportunity please check out our film, "Tracy".

- Dan

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker