Sunday, June 15, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"I know you’re depressed about feeling old, but I’m telling you, you need glasses!"



Can’t you do anything right?

The condo rules clearly state, no loud noises past 10PM, so you’ve got six more minutes to get this right.

Oh I see, too good to use the gun my father gave you!

Can’t you make a decision!

What did I say, use the silencer after 9PM!

Don’t move, the spider is just left of your temple.

Do you mind keeping it down, some of us are trying to drown ourselves in the bathtub.

You need shooting lessons.

You might want to try the side without the metal plate.

I’m gonna shut the door one last time, and when I get back I better see you dead.

Why don’t you just call the gun shop and ask for directions!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker