Sunday, May 04, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"I got home early to find Carol in bed, dressed in lingerie, with the window open and for a minute I almost thought I’d caught her cheating on me."

Got in late from Michigan tonight. Only had time to write a couple.

The new apartment is perfect, and the monsters that terrorize this side of town are way smaller than they were up town.

You’re right, it is too nice out to have the air conditioning on. I’ll open a window.

…now look to the right of that building, and you’ll see two brick condos, mine is the one on the left. Now look for the giant naked, bald, screaming monster hanging off the side next to the window with the light on. Do you see me now?

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker