Tuesday, May 07, 2013

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this week's New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.




"You've never supported 'Giraffe Planet'!"






Leftovers

Do you think I brought enough giraffes?

The worst part is I think they're all guys.

No, I also brought some of those little spiders too!

Show's what you know, they're actually several different types of giraffe!

Well next time I'll build the boat and you can pick the animals!

Well excuse me, I like giraffe meat!




Nominees...





"I'm rebranding."
Submitted by John Meggitt, 
San Francisco, Calif.

"Aye, there'll be baskets of treasure for us upon Easter Island."
Submitted by Bucknell Webb, 
Ossining, N.Y.

"He's a temp."
Submitted by Kim F. Bertucci, 
Gretna, La.

I entered...

"The poops just roll right off."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker