Wednesday, January 09, 2013

New Yorker Caption Contest


Here is my entry in this week's New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Anyone ever tell you you look like the Marlboro man?"




Here are the leftovers...

Pour me a stiff one.

Thanks for keeping the bar open.

But enough about me...

No? Okay, then I'll drive myself home.

If you had a bottom half I'd take you home.





This Week's Nominees...




"This is why I hate cross-country skiing."
Submitted by Jesse Martin, 
Chula Vista, Calif.
"Worst Groupon ever!"
Submitted by Scott Middleton, 
Washington, D.C.

"I'm starting to hate your bucket list."
Submitted by Mark Huebner, 
Toronto, Ont.

I entered...
"I still don't think global warming is real."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker