Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Have fun fishing."





Here are the leftovers...

I know you only go out there to drink.

Could you at least try telling them to turn down the music first?

Have fun at Murder Camp.

I saw the mouse behind the garage.

You shouldn't have let the lawn go for so long.





Here's this week's nominees...



"I'll be rapping my presentation."
Submitted by Brandon Lawniczak
Chicago, Ill.

"Prison made him reassess his priorities."
Submitted by Jeffrey Ainis
Monrovia, Calif.

"The acoustics were better in the old boardroom."
Submitted by Stephen Laczniak
Mequon, Wis.


I entered...

"You have to admit, he sings a good point."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker