Friday, April 01, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"We are so F'd."






Here's the leftovers...

This is the desert level, we parked on the ocean level!

If you had put the green tennis ball on the antenna this wouldn't have happened.

F you.

I'm telling you we took the bus here.

This is why I don't like taking the dune buggy.




Here's this week's nominees...



"Is that your foot?"
Submitted by Martha Robbins
Marietta, Ohio

"Should I call and downsize our pizza order?"
Submitted by J. Forrest Hobart
Easton, Pa.

"They're outside protesting, sir."
Submitted by Nando Pelusi
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I entered...

"Should we move to the big conference table?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker