Sunday, February 06, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"Do you mind? I'm trying to watch Judge Judy."





Here are the leftovers...

Okay, I think the judge is on our side now.

Keep it down up there, some of us are trying to do Crystal Meth.


Here are this week's nominees...





"Wanna build a snow tyrannosaurus?"
Submitted by Joseph Costanzo
Staten Island, N.Y.

"I don't mean to be alarmist, but these things usually travel in groups."
Submitted by Elizabeth Baker
Los Angeles, Calif.

"It's probably about time to take down the holiday decorations, honey."
Submitted by R. B. Niles
New York, N.Y.

I entered...

"Thank God no two are alike."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker