Sunday, November 14, 2010

this Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"We can go in now the giant sock is gone."






Here are the leftovers...


Darn, I left my keys in my airplane hanger.

The former owners were exhibitionist.

We’re being downsized.

It’s impossible to get in the door at this company.







Here's this weeks nominees...




“I couldn't find the three-hole punch.”
Submitted by Brian Wherrett
Ottawa, Ont.

“Ring toss at noon?”
Submitted by Myles Hollander
Tallahassee, Fla.

“Your three-o'clock hallucination is here.”
Submitted by Daniel Clarke
Sechelt, B.C.

I entered...

"Your 2:30 daydream is here."

(I was just a half-hour off of being nominated!)

1 comment:

*the girl with the cherry blossom notebook* said...

My favourite is “Your three-o'clock hallucination is here.”
Submitted by Daniel Clarke=D

eXTReMe Tracker