Saturday, June 26, 2010

The New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

“Day seven drinking the Ultra latte, Michael and Peter are dead; but we move on.”



Here are the left overs...

“Biscotti Ho!”

“I ordered a medium!”

“Is this your largest size?”

“Can I get a to-go lid?”

“I meant “Grande”! I really need to brush up on my Spanish!”




Here are this week's nominees...



"That was the wakeup call from Hell."
Submitted by Helen Harrison
Sag Harbor, N.Y.

"Terrormarketer."
Submitted by Christopher Butler
Los Angeles, Calif.

"I think the collection agency is getting serious."
Submitted by Joe Walters
Charleston, S.C.

I entered...
"We never should have gotten caller IED."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker