Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"One more day and I'm eating the tollbooth guy. " 



Here are the leftovers....


I hope they validate.  

This neighborhood's changed.

I hope that rescue boat has the right parking stickers.

I Finally feel safe.


Here are this week's nominees...





 "They're trying to attract a younger crowd."
Submitted by John W. Jones
Arlington, Va.

"Which sounds faster: 'clip-clop, clip-clop' or 'clippety-clop'?"
Submitted by Luke McNeill
Arlington, Mass.

"And they said my career was over after 'The Godfather.' "
Submitted by Brad Stratton
Franklin, Wis.

I entered...
"We now return to the new season of HBO's "Luck"."


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker