Monday, November 14, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"While you're out could you pick up some more giant white marbles?"






Here are the leftovers

Now that we've dealt with the elephant in the room we have another issue.

Hardwood floors have only made the issue tolerable!

You said we can't get a "dog".

I miss the old coffee table.








Here are this week's nominees...




"I guess this explains last night."
Submitted by Jim Wolfe
New York, N.Y.

"Oh, come on, I wasn't screaming at you."
Submitted by Bram Kleppner
Burlington, Vt.

"Wake up! You're missing the worst part."
Submitted by Nevin Martell
Washington, D.C.

I also entered...

"Wake up, you're missing the worst part!"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker