Thursday, November 03, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Wake up, you're missing the worst part!"



Here are the leftovers...


You always have to different!

I fell asleep at the Ballet one time! ONE TIME!





Here are this week's nominees...



"That lady's shoes kind of remind me of Joey."
Submitted by Andy Crown
Los Angeles, Calif.

"I still say the sewers are quicker."
Submitted by Howard Lewis Russell
Dallas, Texas

"Anyone care to join us for lunch?"
Submitted by Sara Joshel
Lake Oswego, Ore.

I entered...
"We'll have to tell the other sewer monsters about this!"

2 comments:

Michele Scanlon CHT said...

I love the one you wrote this week. It's funny!

Caveat Production said...

Thanks hone!!

eXTReMe Tracker