Sunday, November 07, 2010

this Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Okay, so my feet are a little cold."






Here are the leftovers...

Did you have another nocturnal ignition?

Fine, I'll cut my toenails.

Am I keeping you up.

Can't go to sleep?








Here are this week's nominees...




"Hey, move, you're blocking out the sun."
Submitted by Gordon Martz
Fayetteville, Ark.

"Psst. You want to buy an alligator?"
Submitted by John Curran
Fairfield, Conn.

"Get a big stick with a giant wad of gum and get me out of here."
Submitted by Robert Malina
Los Angeles, Calif.

I entered...

"You think you're better than me just cause you're not in the sewer?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker