Sunday, May 16, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Careful, he already ate my favorite book, and my favorite album!"



Here are the leftovers...

This is the shark I picked to have on a desert island.

I caught some food.

The good news is there’s no shark in the water.

Marco…Polo...Fish out of water!








Here are this week's nominees...

"These are required, sir. Other people do have to testify after you."
Submitted by Bo Grimes
Pikeville, N.C.

"Would this be the article you consider 'optional'?"
Submitted by Duncan McLeod
Oakland, Calif.

"Your Honor, permission to join the witness."
Submitted by Jonathan Rosenberg
Eugene, Ore.



I entered...

"Please tell me these shorts are still admissible."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker