Sunday, May 02, 2010

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Please tell me these shorts are still admissible."








Here's the leftovers...


My I remind you you’re under oath, and under dressed.

Place your right hand on these gross shorts and repeat after me.



Here's this weeks nominees...




"He won't last long."
Submitted by Andrew Seward
Frederick, Md.

"Monday mornings you want to strangle him."
Submitted by Tom Frenkel
Sunnyside, N.Y.

"Baxter's our idea man."
Submitted by David Ewbank
Kent, Ohio

I entered...

"The conference room needs "extra seats", not ecstasy!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. I recently began writing the captions for the New Yorker, as well. Tell me, how do you insert the cartoon in your blog?

And I think your caption for this week (the bathtub court room), is very funny.

eXTReMe Tracker