Sunday, February 28, 2010

This Week's Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"They really need to update the speed limit around here."








Here are the leftovers...

This is where all the great sequels ideas came from.

These ruins are far too numerous to contemplate.

Remember we parked in Roman Numeral ten.

They have very high speed limits around here.









Here's this weeks nominees...




“So, which one of you varmints is mine?”
Submitted by Mark Esche
Leesburg, Fla.

“I've got to stop advertising for posses in the classifieds.”
Submitted by Jonah Parkin
Toronto, Ont.

“I reckon that rounding up the usual suspects just ain't what it used to be.”
Submitted by William Feltus
Colonial Heights, Va.

I entered...

"I'm gonna close my eyes and whoever stole my gun can put it on my desk."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker