Sunday, November 15, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I had to bring in some of the fun I didn’t get to over the weekend."







Here are the leftovers...


Fish out of water! You’re fired!

Do you want to get in on the office pool?

This is much less distracting than the Internet.

I told you I was going to use my bonus to put in a pool.

My wife won’t let me keep it at the house.







Here's this week's nominees...






"But, first, a word on foot odor."
Submitted by Mike Egan
Syracuse, N.Y.

"And, in this corner, also hailing from Chernobyl..."
Submitted by Tim Herbert
Plainfield, N.H.

"Very funny. Now give me the microphone."
Submitted by Lawrence Wood
Chicago, Ill.

I entered...

"And in these two corners…"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker