Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption ContestI

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Spare some ice?"






Here's the leftovers....

Want some change?

I just need a dollar ninety-five to get me to Hawaii.

Help me out? I’m on unpaid vacation.

I just need twenty-three cents and I’ll be rich again.

You’re going to have to take your change back I’m on vacation.

I’m working from home today.

Looks like we’re both working this weekend.





And here's this weeks nominees...




“This would work out a lot better if we had kids.”
Submitted by Michael Fossel
Hartford, Conn.

“American car companies just can't make a decent hybrid.”
Submitted by Eric Prestemon
Sunnyvale, Calif.

“You know, everyone laughed at Noah, too.”
Submitted by Rachel Pleasant Chambliss
Lakeland, Fla.

I entered...

"This is the last time I valet for an environmentalist conference."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker