Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dog Toy Painting Series

Sorry, there's no dog painting this weekend, I'm on vacation with some very good friends.

Eight year ago I met these guys on an amazing trip down Route 66, four years after that we went to Santa Fe to watch Zozobra burn and now, four years later we'll be spending two nights in Lake Tahoe getting caught up.

More dog toy painting next week!



*Update - The trip was great! My friend Steve took this picture of me; I'm the beautiful stretch of road to the right of the terrified man on the hilltop.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I just got back from a trip to Yosemite, where my boyfriend so nicely pointed out that most people die by falling off mountains or cliffs or gently sloped hills (as opposed to bear attacks and such)... as in "that's right, back up for the picture.. just a little more... where did he go?"

So good job not dying for this picture!

Caveat Production said...

I was more likely to die from the gentle up hill hike to get to this spot. Between the high altitude and being horribly out of shape, I didn't think I was going to make it, as I was passed by children and old people.

Hope you had fun!

eXTReMe Tracker