Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"At least we haven't gotten to the lemming statue yet."






Here's the left overs...

At least I can feel superior to this one.

On the positive side it’s crapping a golden egg.

At least they’ll be much smaller statues of poo all over the street.




Here are this week's nominees...






"This song goes out to the one that got away."
Submitted by Elisa Narsu
Basking Ridge, N.J.

"And every year they return to my piano to spawn and die."
Submitted by Frank Bruno
Sacramento, Calif.

"Any requests before I tell you about tonight's specials?"
Submitted by Brian Shuman
New York, N.Y.

I entered...

"Once you’ve selected your fish, be sure to visit Vince on the lobster drums."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker