Monday, January 05, 2009

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Sorry, this gavel is bigger than my old one."






Here's the leftovers...

Would the stenographer please read back that last part?

Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom, what’d I miss?

I find in favor of the tornado.






This weeks nominees...



"I want to live at my dad's."
Submitted by Sean Delaney
Stanardsville, Va.

"No, thanks—I only eat them on reality shows."
Submitted by Sean Lee
Brooklyn, N.Y.

"Am I in your dream or are you in mine?"
Submitted by Joe Sherlock
Omaha, Neb.

I entered...

"I ordered that pureed."

2 comments:

Kmann said...

hey dan!

speaking of people and their blogs...I found yours! Not sure if you know about it, but when I was searching for your blog I found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7B9LhLfJQ

great meeting you guys yesterday. I had a blast!

later-
kelsey

Caveat Production said...

Yeah, I did see that! Glad you found the blog. It was nice meeting you the other day as well!

Dan

eXTReMe Tracker