Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"The good news is I see about three less than I did last week."


Here are about nine that I didn’t use.

The M.C. Escher rug really ties the room together.

I “Catch and Release”, but they just won’t let go.

Thanks for meeting me down here doc.

Hey, this did start right around the time I got that job working on the fishing boat! I wonder they’re related?

My wife says I have to stop bringing my work home with me.

I think I'm ready to start seeing you only once a week, after all they’re only about thirty of them now.

It’s still better than when I worked at the slaughter house.

Thanks for having me on “Inside the Underwater Actor’s Studio”

At least I can’t smell them anymore.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker