Sunday, April 20, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"I got the idea duck hunting. I’m hoping it will attract other naked women."


I like to make a list of about ten possible captions on Sunday night and then pick my favorite... Here are some from this week's list.

1. How was the sexual harassment seminar Friday? I’m sorry I couldn’t make it.

2. It’s “Bring your Horribly Humiliating, Shameful Secret to Work Day.”

3. I hope to see you at my CPR demonstration this afternoon?

4. Hey if they’re going to make me work this weekend…

5. Hey Bob, we could use a third for the carpool lane.

6. I lost my hemorrhoid pillow.

7. It’s just temporary until we can hire a new secretary for the boss to have an affair with.

8. I’m just trying to make my workspace feel more homey.

9. I hate having to bring work home with me.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Caveat Production said...

Those are great! I hope you entered one.

Caveat Production said...

Thanks Chuck!

eXTReMe Tracker