Friday, October 19, 2012

The New Yorker Caption Contest


Here is my entry in this week's New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.




"The good news is they'll definitely name this after you." 

Here are the leftovers...

I'm gonna keep you here until you pass the three magic beans.

Make that a seedless apple a day.

You just have to make it to fall.

I think we're going to have to induce blooming.


This week's nominations....






"The window cleaner brings a pastry."
Submitted by Debbie Bogenschutz,

Ludlow, Ky.

"Career-wise, my mistake was misunderstanding the term 'Wall Street guru.' "
Submitted by Ken Alexander,

Culver City, Calif.

"Meaning of Life is at the top. This is Meaning of Beatlers Lyrics."
Submitted by Ira Marlowe, Berkeley, Calif.


I entered...
 "Sorry, the line starts at the elevator."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker