Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this week's New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.






"You'd better leave my husband's coming home."



Here's the leftovers...


I'm not taking that to the grocery store.

Don't you even want to know what you're voting on today?

You could always start a band called "Walter Gruenby".

How about, "For sale on ebay"?


Here's this week's nominations...



"They keep watch on the offshore accounts."
Submitted by Michael Vorenberg, Barrington, R.I.

"They used to face left."
Submitted by Jeffrey Hutchins, Black Mountain, N.C.

"Fortunately, they only cover one per cent of the island."
Submitted by Tod Goldberg, Indio, Calif.

I entered...
"We feel they make a stronger statement than the usual campaign lawn signs." 


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker