Monday, July 23, 2012

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest


Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Look, if you left the bar with me you clearly shouldn't be driving."




Here are the leftovers...

This isn't just a halloween costume, this is a lifestyle.

My ride still has that new horse smell. 



Here are this weeks nominations...



"Quit joking, you guys, and grab my legs again."
Submitted by Philip Ratcliff
Cloverdale, Calif.

"No, it's true. Walking, I move incredibly slow."
Submitted by Nick Jones
Los Angeles, Calif.

"That rabbit has no idea who he was messing with."
Submitted by Amazis Solomon
San Francisco, Calif.

I entered...
"Mom says she has something important to tell me when we get home."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker