Monday, January 16, 2012

this week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"That mouse you ate makes your butt look big."







Here are the left overs...

Ever since that apple showed up things have gotten weird.

Well it wasn't me!







Here are this week's nominees...



"Have you always felt like a victim?"
Submitted by Lee Wilkof
Terryville, Conn.

"Sorry, I drifted off there. What did you say after 'I've been shot'?"
Submitted by Todd Pettigrew
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia

"Unfortunately, your time is up, but I think we have a general outline of the problem."
Submitted by Heather Lee
Walnut Creek, Calif.

I entered...

"Anyway, enough about me, how are you doing?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker