Sunday, July 25, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"It's hard to believe my career started as a summer job."







Here are the leftovers...



Have you considered buy lifeguard insurance?

I accidentally grabbed my son’s work chair today.

You need to wait a half hour after eating before groveling.

Notice there’s no “P” in my office pool.




Here's this weeks nominees...




"Personally, I think Prozac is a lot easier."
Submitted by Ken Hunt
Bloomsburg, Pa.

"The monkeys themselves should come in three to six weeks."
Submitted by Benjamin Nyberg
Los Angeles, Calif.

"They'd probably be more fun if the barrel had air holes."
Submitted by Andrew Steiner
Bend, Ore.

I entered...
"Not as much fun when you don’t poke holes in the barrel."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker