Friday, May 15, 2009

Amphib/Ian

Awhile back I was kicking around an idea for a graphic novel about a miserable aquatic superhero named Ian, who's daily acts of heroism are lost on the public due to the fact that they all take place underwater. Though he participates as a member of a super group, few battles find there way to the sea, leaving him a useless bystander, so the bulk of his days are spent drowning his sorrows at a local watering hole, where he talks with a lovely bartender, whom he secretly adores.

I started messing around with some simple comic strips featuring this character but after awhile I decided this kind of super hero parody has just been done too much. So for fun, here are the only three comic strips I ever finished with this character.

* You might need to click on each strip to make them large enough to read.

3 comments:

craig said...

these are great.

Caveat Production said...

Thanks man, your stuff is great! I love your lose stuff!

Erik Benson said...

I love the "should the battle move seaward". Thats hilarious!

eXTReMe Tracker